Please Note Our Check-in Time is 13:00:00
1. Check-in will be allowed only on submission of the original Confirmation Voucher.
2. Confirmation Voucher is non-transferable and is valid only if signed by the concerned authority.
3. The room will not be retained beyond 9 pm. In case of late check-in unless informed at Eco Adventure Resorts Temi Bungalow at 9330900484 / 9830169694 email@example.com| firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Early check-in would be at the sole discretion of the Front Office Manager/Resorts Manager.
5. All dispute with regard to the bill to be resolved prior to check-out. Any correction in the bill would not be accepted after the check-out.
6. Guests are requested to sign the room list at the time of check-inn.
7. Photo ID Proofs for all guests is mandatory. The same needs to be shown at the time of security check at Resort, no check – in without photo ID.
Please Note Check-out time: 12:00 Noon.
1. Late check-out will subject to availability will be at the discretion of the Front Office Manager / Resorts Manager. Charges - 12:00 Noon to 2:00 pm 50% of the room charges (subject to availability). 02:00 pm onwards full day charge.
2. On failure of the Guest, to vacant the rooms post check-out time the charges will be applicable.
3. All bills to be settled by cash or credit card. No cheque accepted.
4. The Management is not responsible will for any loss and/or damage to Guest’s in the resort premises.
1. 30 days before check-in: No cancellation charges.
2. Between 30 - 15 days before check-in: Cancellation charges would be 50% of the total invoice amount.
3. Bookings cancelled under 15 days before check-in or No Show: 100% Non-Refundable.
1.The Management can change any or all of the above Terms Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
2. Gutka, Plastics are not allowed inside the premises.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. All disputes, differences or questions arising out of this transaction shall be settled by arbitration as per provision of Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 and venue of such arbitration shall be at Kolkata only.
5. In respect of the arbitration proceedings initiated pursuant to the transaction envisaged herein and in respect of all matters pertaining to this transaction only. The Civil Courts in Sikkim City shall have jurisdiction to the exclusion of all the other Courts.
6. Notwithstanding anything stated above Eco Adventure Resorts The Temi Bungalow shall not incur any liability to the Guest if it is not in a position of fulfill its obligation by reason of any war, civil commotion, force majeure, act of God or any notification or order of any court of law or government or the local body (s).